Contact the Maine SMP
Contact your local Area Agency on Aging for any of the following services:
- Become a volunteer to share Medicare and health care fraud information in your community
- Schedule a Medicare, Fraud or Scams presentation for your group or organization
- Answers to your questions about Medicare and/or health care fraud and scams
- Schedule Medicare Bingo for your group or organization
- Report suspected Medicare and/or MaineCare fraud
- Help understanding your Medicare Summary Notice, Explanation of Benefits or correspondence from your Medicare plan(s)
Aroostook Agency on Aging: Serving Aroostook County.
1-800-439-1789 or www.aroostookaging.org
Eastern Area Agency on Aging: Serving Penobscot, Piscataquis, Washington and Hancock Counties.
1-800-432-7812 or www.eaaa.org
SeniorsPlus: Serving Androscoggin, Oxford and Franklin Counties.
1-800-427-1241 or www.seniorsplus.org
Spectrum Generations: Serving Kennebec, Waldo, Knox, Lincoln, Sagadahoc and Somerset Counties.
1-800-639-1553 or www.spectrumgenerations.org
Southern Maine Agency on Aging: Serving Cumberland and York Counties.
1-800-427-7411 or www.smaaa.org