Legal Services for the Elderly
If you are a Maine resident who is 60 or older and you are experiencing discrimination, call the Legal Services for the Elderly Helpline at 1-800-750-5353 to speak to an attorney for free.

Maine Disability Rights Center
The Maine Disability Rights Center has attorneys who help people who are being discriminated against because of their disability. If you think you have been discriminated against because of your disability, call the Maine Disability Rights Center at 1-800-452-1948 to talk to an attorney for free.

Maine Human Rights Commission
If your landlord refuses your request for a reasonable accomodation or modification, you may file a complaint with the Maine Human Rights Commission. Call the Maine Human Rights Commission at 207-624-6290 for more information.